Powered By Blogger

Thursday 3 March 2011

Final Script

Since when did you become a book worm Rianne ? What are you reading there?
Times Croydon! It’s the new local newspaper everyone’s been talking about?
Really? What does it feature?
Everything, exclusive local news, entertainment, weather and even free theatre ticket for a lucky reader every week and it’s only 30p if you miss the free edition.
Blimey!  All that for 30p? Where can I buy it from if I miss my free copy?
At any newsagent in Croydon
Oh great! I must get going! I don’t want to miss out on this weeks edition do I?
Croydon Times giving you all your local news at your fingertips. Visit your local newsagents and grab your copy now.

This is the key I created using Microsoft word to explained to the producer and the actors who will be reading my radio transcripts explaining to them what the abbreviations on the script means.


Above is my final script. Below is the annotated version of my script in which I have incorporated all the different codes and conventions present on generic radio scripts.  I put this spider diagram together using Microsoft PowerPoint



I feel my Radio script is really effective as it follows normal conventions of other Radio Scripts as it has all instructions that the producer would need to accurately put the advert together without myself being present. However, I gave the information in my header as a sentence instead of the usual bullet point form. I did this because I felt I had followed too many codes of generic conventions and changed the typeface of my Radio Script to make it more unique to distinguish my newspaper from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment