Powered By Blogger

Thursday 3 March 2011

JINGLE BELL

This week I have been researching on the type of song I would like to use as my jingle. As my commercial will be played in the morning because that is the peak time that people listen to the radio, I will be using an upbeat song. I decided to do so because; I want an energetic  song that will grab the audience attention when they are either at work or on their way to work and  make them less stressed out about whatever they are doing.  The song I will like to use is “Pass Out by Tinie Tempah”. I will only be using the instrumental version of this song because I would like the dialogue spoken by my actors to standout and I feel using the normal version of the  song that has the lyrics in it will take away from this, and will lower the effect the jingle has on the listener. I like this song because the beat goes well with the emotion my actors will be feeling. It begins quite slow this is effective because my actor will deliver their lines in a confused style. The beat in the song gets louder towards the middle this will be effective in showing how happy my actor is towards the end of the commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment