Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 1 March 2011

First Draft of Writing my Radio Script

This week I have been writing up the first draft of my script as shown below. I am quite impress with this as it informs the audience about all the important information needed to enable them to purchase it. Please tell me what you think.

Radio Advertisment Script for Croydon Times
ANNCR (SOD- POSH)
Times Croydon is the new weekly local newspaper for Croydon it is out now for 30p at any newsagent’s store. It has all the current news about what is going on in the area. It is essential for all residents in the community as it includes all current news informs them about upcoming events and also about the changes that will be taking place in the area to make Croydon a better and safer place for all. Don’t punish yourself by not purchasing yours now! Croydon Times, giving you all your local news at your fingertips. Visit your local newsagents and grab your copy now.

 This is my Radio script as you can see. It is very short, yet informative. I inform my audience or listeners, what I am advertising, information on what it features, the price and where they can purchase the product from. I have also annotated the script making it easier for the voice actor to know how to deliver the lines without myself being present.

No comments:

Post a Comment