Powered By Blogger

Friday 17 December 2010

Week 12-Adverts

 This week I have been looking specifically  at adverts. Throughout my research I found out that there are specificadverts used in local newspapers and national newspaper. National newspapers normally use adverts such as bank, perfume, Thomsons holiday and many more whereas local newspapers have adverts on houses on sale in the area etc. Below are pictures of adverts I have researched which I would be using as a guide to help me create my own adverts using photoshop to manipulate the pictures and put the ad together.

This is a moodboared of the adverts I have been researching, this gave me a clearer understanding of the different layouts present in adverts and the diverse colours used inorder to grab the audience attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment