Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 7 December 2010

WEEK 4- Local Newspaper Brainstorm


Above are print screens of  the deconstruction I did of two local newspapers, This gave me a clearer understanding of the differences and similarities local newspapers have depending on what borough or area it focuses on.

Then...

I did a brainstorm on what local newspapers have in them in order to give me a rough understanding on what to incorporate into my own newspaper. Through this task, I thought about how i can challenge and follow the conventions of a local newspaper. The one thing that struck me to defiantly have in my newspaper is a teaser. I liked the idea of giving the readers a taster of what will be in the newspaper as i feel this alone can easily encourage them to read the newspaper. This also gave me a rough idea of how i would like to present certain features on my front page. The media technology i used for the creation of this brainstorm is Microsoft word.

No comments:

Post a Comment