Powered By Blogger

Thursday 13 January 2011

My Graph- Working on article pictures

This week I have used many media technologies to structure and put together my second page.  For my fourth article, I wanted to have a graph which correlated with my article on the rise in house prices.
I used Excel to create a chart to correspond with my article about the rise in house prices in 2010.  I did this by entering the years and the rise number in columns A and B and then highlighted it and chose the chart I want. Then using the text box I gave a title to my graph to help the reader identify what it shows.













I then copied and pasted it into Microsoft office so I can crop it, and then saved it as a picture which I will be placing into Adobe Indesign. I felt having the graph made my newspaper look very professional and shows I have used facts and figures.




No comments:

Post a Comment